so, i'm kinda frustrated.
yes, I realize this is stupid, since keeping this blog up to date has not exactly been a priority of late, but still. I spent a lot of time getting my stuff configured how I wanted it and how it would function best and how to insert pictures easily and all that, and now it won't work.
ive always used windows live writer for my posts, and now, that is apparently dead, and it won't communicate with blogger and allow me to post.
so I can post here, right in blogger, but the picture configuring is heinous and I hate it.
or I can post via the app, but again, the picture configuring is heinous and I hate it.
so.
I can just not post, which has pretty much been protocol for the last year or so.
or I can deal with my less than stellar options, and do my best.
I miss blogging.
I kind of feel like social media stole it. no need to post pictures and updates, because I can do it immediately from my phone, the second it happens.
but I like the record of it all here. in one place.
at any rate, this is a stupid update.
sorry.
maybe there will be more that are less stupid, and maybe not.
we shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you may like...
-
sunday: here in washington, the kids and I spent the evening at susie and kevin’s and ended the night with a bonfire next door, built by sha...
-
… but i just don’t get why the entire world is so torn up about the death of michael jackson. yes, he had an insanely successful career as...
-
why, oh why would you make a public restroom and not put doors on the stalls??? last night, dave and i got to go out for my birthday. we h...
-
i love my daughter. i really do. if i had only 3 words with which to describe her, it would be “full of life”. and she really, really...
-
yesterday, we joined some MOMS club friends for a trip to remlinger farms. we call it “rumbling farms” because that’s what shane used to cal...
No comments:
Post a Comment
all comments are moderated. unkind comments will be deleted.