okay, so this has nothing at all to do with the garage... directly... but i just have to brag (mostly to myself - you can totally ignore this. i just want to look back and read this at a later date).
this morning, by the time my children got up (8:09), i had accomplished a lot! i had showered, dressed, made (and drank) coffee, put the laundry in the dryer, unloaded the dishwasher, cleaned out my sock and underwear drawer (and subsequently filled up a grocery bag of stuff to 'fling'), and watered the garden. this is not a normal occurance, but i really need it to be.
and now for the garage...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you may like...
-
Back in the spring, I posted something somewhere about "clothesline day" being my favorite "holiday". In fact, here'...
-
so… apparently I was bad at taking pictures last week… oops. thursday: top: weekenders skirt: h&m, thrifted jade necklace: fa...
-
it’s back. i skipped last week because i was lazy. we mostly just ate out of the freezer and i don’t even think i went grocery shopping at a...
-
so this was about a month ago, but i’m just now getting these pictures off my camera, so here we go. this was a little hike we took on a sun...
-
eeek! that number is getting REALLY close to 52! which means I’m really close to being DONE with this year’s album! I’ve really enjoyed work...
I'm impressed! Although the other stuff is important, the shower is the one that makes me most jealous. ;)
ReplyDeletethat's my motivation for getting up early. when the alarm goes off and i want to turn it off and go back to sleep, i just think of a nice long hot shower... by myself.
ReplyDelete