- Monday: fried chicken; oven fries; salad
- Tuesday: pizza; green beans
- Wednesday: taco casserole
- Thursday: thanksgiving dinner
- Friday: turkey rerun (how the smallbecks refer to leftover thanksgiving dinner)
- Saturday: big snausages; corn; salad (big snausages = Italian sausages from Costco)
- sunday: pancakes; sausage links
meal plan monday
I've got this nifty new/old thing going on with my meal plans. I was seriously lacking in motivation in that department, so I decided to consolidate all of my go-to meals in one place where I can cycle though them in a somewhat orderly fashion so we don't get sick of stuff or neglect to have stuff we really like, but forgot about. so now I have all of my meals on 3x5 cards, along with a list of major ingredients I need for them and what I generally serve them with. I hole punched the corner of the cards and put them on a binder ring. I am also back to keeping the blank calendar page on the fridge and writing out my plans on that. so far, it's working well, and I feel much less overwhelmed by it all. I hate cooking and shopping much less when I have a coherent plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you may like...
-
sunday: here in washington, the kids and I spent the evening at susie and kevin’s and ended the night with a bonfire next door, built by sha...
-
… but i just don’t get why the entire world is so torn up about the death of michael jackson. yes, he had an insanely successful career as...
-
why, oh why would you make a public restroom and not put doors on the stalls??? last night, dave and i got to go out for my birthday. we h...
-
i love my daughter. i really do. if i had only 3 words with which to describe her, it would be “full of life”. and she really, really...
-
yesterday, we joined some MOMS club friends for a trip to remlinger farms. we call it “rumbling farms” because that’s what shane used to cal...
No comments:
Post a Comment
all comments are moderated. unkind comments will be deleted.