you know those days...
the kind when you look at your children and wonder where they came from...
the kind when you wonder why on earth you ever thought having children was a good idea?
the kind when you feel like the worst mother in the world because you haven't uttered anything in their general direction that wasn't delivered via yelling?
the kind when you understand why some animals eat their young?
yeah. it's one of those days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you may like...
-
sunday: here in washington, the kids and I spent the evening at susie and kevin’s and ended the night with a bonfire next door, built by sha...
-
… but i just don’t get why the entire world is so torn up about the death of michael jackson. yes, he had an insanely successful career as...
-
why, oh why would you make a public restroom and not put doors on the stalls??? last night, dave and i got to go out for my birthday. we h...
-
i love my daughter. i really do. if i had only 3 words with which to describe her, it would be “full of life”. and she really, really...
-
yesterday, we joined some MOMS club friends for a trip to remlinger farms. we call it “rumbling farms” because that’s what shane used to cal...
I have those days to and at the end of the day I'm in tears because I feel like such a terrible person. Today I feel like a bad mom because I'm a little sick and using the tv for help. To get the Tully's coupons, which are actually buy one get one I had to write to their corporate office. E-mailing them got me a response that said WE DON"T GIVE OUT COUPONS. I'm not sure why I did both but glad i did because the snail mail worked. Andrew and I can go together and we saved 4-5 bucks.
ReplyDelete