sunday: we spent the night down south with our friends. the next day was spent hanging out, chatting, laughing. the big boys went for a bike ride in the late morning, but it was wet and freezing, so they stayed in after that. the kids always have a blast playing together.
- layla and her betrothed… notice his arm…
- ginger, snuffling around in the back yard.
- while down south, we went to their church. they had this big sheet of paper taped to the wall for kids to draw on. all the little girls flocked to it!
- micah, taking a picture of his sandwich, with his camera he made out of legos.
- doing his part to put the chairs away after the music performance.
- leaving the ferry dock at vashon.
- gorgeous view of mt. rainier across the sound.