Tuesday, April 13, 2010

meal plan monday… tuesday…

i have no idea why i didn’t post this yesterday. oh well.

  • monday: french dips; veggies (something happened last week and we never had these, so we did this week!)
  • tuesday: homemade mac&cheese w/ ham; peas
  • wednesday: beef stew; sourdough
  • thursday: tater tot casserole
  • friday: pizza; green beans
  • saturday: burgers; oven fries; veggies
  • sunday: pancakes

did the shopping yesterday, and a big thank you to the friendly checker at safeway, who, when my total was $100. 87, allowed me to empty the change compartment of my wallet on the counter, counted out .84 and called it good! all so i didn’t have to break a twenty for 87 cents! so i owe safeway .3!

3 comments:

  1. tater tot casserole?? recipe please. :) I am still looking for things for my picky eaters to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOoo must make tater tot casserole next week and follow your recipe this time =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm headed to Safeway tomorrow. I will deposit your 3¢. Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...