here we go again…
- monday: upside-down pizza casserole; salad
- tuesday: chicken w/ black beans and rice
- wednesday: navy bean w/ ham soup; sourdough
- thursday: chicken quesadillas; beans & rice; carrot sticks
- friday: pizza; beans (PAPA JOHNS IS OPEN!!!)
- saturday or sunday: ham & cheese scrambles; hash browns
monday’s and tuesday’s meals are new recipes out of a cookbook i got recently, but haven’t used much. i never made the navy bean soup last week because we had a bunch of leftovers that needed to be eaten, so it got bumped. and we’re going to be going tubing either saturday or sunday w/ friends, so we’ll eat w/ them after.
now my challenge is getting to the store. shane’s off this week, so i didn’t have my usual shopping time when he’s at his morning class, and i HATE taking all 3 kids with me to the store even more than i hate going to the post office.