Tuesday, April 29, 2008
this week's top 5
5. the flylady. yes, this is another one of my attempts to get organized and stay on top of things around the house. i'm tired of being a disorganized flake. if you sign up on their website, they send you little reminders of what you should do that day as well as encouragement! we'll see if it works! http://www.flylady.net/
4. zatarains. this is another one of those 'where have i been?' type of things. i discovered these boxed rice dishes a few weeks ago and YUM, YUM, YUM! why have i never had these before? we're having some for dinner tonight!
3. lou piniella. i have a soft spot for this former mariner's manager. i love a manager who gets all fired up and i have yet to see anyone do it better than lou. have you seen his aquafina commercial? http://uncutvideo.aol.com/videos/04b99149cb2db2f85992607ff6dcc168
2. almonds. i always thought i hated almonds, which is unfortunate since they're among the healthier nuts, but it was because my mom (who loves to snack on almonds) always gets the raw almonds. i recently tried some that were roasted and salted... YUM!!!
1. the baby bjorn toilet trainer potty seat. this one takes the cake this week. i ordered this about a week ago to replace the horrible potty seat i had. (btw, munchkin is a horrible brand of potty seat to buy. too many nooks and crannys for pee to get into so it stinks and when you turn it sideways, old pee actually drips out of it. YUCK!) it came in the mail yesterday and i put it in and took the other one to the trash immediately. it's awesome. don't waste your money on a cheaper model. i got this for 25 bucks on amazon and it's worth every penny.