So, in preparation for our upcoming road trip, one of the things I've been thinking about is wanting to blog our adventures and have a place to dump pictures, and all of that, AND to be able to do it all from my phone so I don't have to worry about uploading and stuff like that that may be difficult to do from the road and/or various campgrounds.
That was a heinous run-on sentence.
So my fabulous IT guy (Dave) got a new site set up for me and managed to pull all my old posts from blogger over, too!
I'll, no doubt, have to do a bit of housekeeping and figure out where all of my stuff is and what other stuff I want there, but for now, I have a new venue with a phone app and I'll be able to do what I need to do.
Departure is less than a week a way now. Our "tenement on wheels" (borrowed tent trailer) is currently parked in the driveway. I have "to buy", "to pack", and "to do" lists going. We are getting ready to live on the road for 3 weeks. And, most importantly, #flatsueandroma are ready to ride again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you may like...
-
… but i just don’t get why the entire world is so torn up about the death of michael jackson. yes, he had an insanely successful career as...
-
i love my daughter. i really do. if i had only 3 words with which to describe her, it would be “full of life”. and she really, really...
-
metaphorically speaking. my children are driving me nuts. completely batty! and i don’t mean that they annoy me. well, sometimes they d...
-
yesterday, we joined some MOMS club friends for a trip to remlinger farms. we call it “rumbling farms” because that’s what shane used to cal...
-
this is a VERY full week! the spread: the first half: it’s so hard to choose just one pic! sunday’s is all the girls with the duck far...
Looking forward to the adventure with you from the comfort of my living room ;-) ! Have a wonderful time! God’s blessings and protection be with you.
ReplyDelete