Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you may like...
-
Back in the spring, I posted something somewhere about "clothesline day" being my favorite "holiday". In fact, here'...
-
so… apparently I was bad at taking pictures last week… oops. thursday: top: weekenders skirt: h&m, thrifted jade necklace: fa...
-
it’s back. i skipped last week because i was lazy. we mostly just ate out of the freezer and i don’t even think i went grocery shopping at a...
-
so this was about a month ago, but i’m just now getting these pictures off my camera, so here we go. this was a little hike we took on a sun...
-
eeek! that number is getting REALLY close to 52! which means I’m really close to being DONE with this year’s album! I’ve really enjoyed work...
No comments:
Post a Comment
all comments are moderated. unkind comments will be deleted.