sleigh bells on the front door. i have another one on the door into the garage. we always had some when i was a kid and i LOVE the sound. it's so "christmassy" if that's a word. it also makes it hard to enter the house without announcing yourself... i might need to remember this when the kids are teenagers and have a curfew to meet. ;-) it might be christmas all year long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you may like...
-
Back in the spring, I posted something somewhere about "clothesline day" being my favorite "holiday". In fact, here'...
-
so… apparently I was bad at taking pictures last week… oops. thursday: top: weekenders skirt: h&m, thrifted jade necklace: fa...
-
so this was about a month ago, but i’m just now getting these pictures off my camera, so here we go. this was a little hike we took on a sun...
-
i'm feeling really lazy lately. well, some might think i'm lazy all the time, but it's worse right now. i always get really do...
-
it’s time to play an exciting round of… WHAT’S IN MY CAR????? (applause) yes, that’s right, this morning, I was incredibly irritated b...
Oh, I love bells on the door! If it wasn't for our dog I would have them up too! The dog likes to "nose" them as her signal to go outside, I have no idea how this started but it's really annoying!!! HA HA after the 50th "nose" in an hour it makes you want to scream!!!
ReplyDelete