it’s back. i skipped last week because i was lazy. we mostly just ate out of the freezer and i don’t even think i went grocery shopping at all. this week we’re still eating out of the freezer a little bit, and i already did the shopping yesterday, since i was already out at fred meyer doing my christmas shopping (SO thankful to have a dad who retired from fred meyer and has a perpetual employee discount!). so other than a small costco run i have to make later this week, i’m DONE already!!!!
- sunday: french toast; bacon
- monday: tater tot casserole (the spare i put in the freezer last time i made it)
- tuesday: mac & cheese w/ dogs; peas and carrots (the kids will be SO happy!)
- wednesday: advent dinner/service at church
- thursday: beef barley soup; sourdough (also out of the freezer from last time)
- friday: pizza; green beans
- saturday: chicken of some sort and veggies of some sort (yet to be determined after i go to costco and get the chicken)