***edited***
happy, happy news! my genius IT hero husband sorted it all out for me, found a new venue from which to write my posts that interfaces properly with blogger after some tweaking. I am back in business!!!
***end edit***
i'm going to attempt to get back to doing weekly posts, like I always used to. i'm still trying to find a good posting option, though. windows live writer, which I always used to use for all my posts (and loved), apparently no longer exists. posting directly within blogger is fine, so long as you have no pictures. add a picture and you will be hating life with the fire of many suns. this is my situation right now. and until someone gets off their butt and makes an update for the app, it is useless to me, as it just crashes every time you use it. SO, I will attempt to post, but no promises, since I nearly threw my computer out the window attempting to create the post I just published from last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you may like...
-
… but i just don’t get why the entire world is so torn up about the death of michael jackson. yes, he had an insanely successful career as...
-
i love my daughter. i really do. if i had only 3 words with which to describe her, it would be “full of life”. and she really, really...
-
metaphorically speaking. my children are driving me nuts. completely batty! and i don’t mean that they annoy me. well, sometimes they d...
-
yesterday, we joined some MOMS club friends for a trip to remlinger farms. we call it “rumbling farms” because that’s what shane used to cal...
-
this is a VERY full week! the spread: the first half: it’s so hard to choose just one pic! sunday’s is all the girls with the duck far...
So there I was*
ReplyDelete...skimming through fb, when to my surprise I found there's another blogger in the family.
Mine is not nearly as focused as yours...
...and tens to ramble.
*SJC