I have a heck of a time planning meals for warm weather. when it’s 90*+ outside, it’s generally not advisable to use your oven and heat your house up even more, but I’m such a “farm kitchen” kinda chick, I have a heck of a time coming up with recipes that aren’t soups, casseroles, or some kind of meat-potato-veggie combo. 2 of my kids won’t eat anything in the “al fresco” category, so yeah… I do my best, and it might be a little warm. oh well.
you may like...
-
sunday: here in washington, the kids and I spent the evening at susie and kevin’s and ended the night with a bonfire next door, built by sha...
-
… but i just don’t get why the entire world is so torn up about the death of michael jackson. yes, he had an insanely successful career as...
-
why, oh why would you make a public restroom and not put doors on the stalls??? last night, dave and i got to go out for my birthday. we h...
-
i love my daughter. i really do. if i had only 3 words with which to describe her, it would be “full of life”. and she really, really...
-
yesterday, we joined some MOMS club friends for a trip to remlinger farms. we call it “rumbling farms” because that’s what shane used to cal...
No comments:
Post a Comment
all comments are moderated. unkind comments will be deleted.