














I made the stupid mistake, near the end of rubbing my eyes... I'm a little bit allergic to horses and that set off a fun reaction that made my eyes puff up and itch like crazy. I wanted to scratch them out of my head and rub the skin off my face. And so I had to take a Zyrtec and risk sleeping the rest of the day. It turned out ok and I avoided the coma.We then went to go check out Clingman's Dome, which, unfortunately was closed. But we did hike up to where it is, and then a little ways on the Appalachian Trail.















We also spent part of the day in North Carolina, ticking off another state. This sign was fun, as the two sides were back to back. So we just took a picture, flipped around and took another. Also, nice views. 

Then it was time for some steak. Shane's birthday dinner request was Texas Roadhouse, so back to Pigeon Forge. Micah was ecstatic to see Kraft mac & cheese on the menu.
There was a balloon artist wandering the restaurant, and we had him make Shane a birthday crown.
He also made Micah a dog on a motorcycle and a turtle for Layla. Turns out he's from Renton!
Back to camp for a leisurely evening. We actually had time for a fire and a game and just chilling. 

License plate stats: Still 48 states and 6 provinces. Dave is starting to get a little neurotic about finding Delaware and Hawaii.States visited: 14.
No comments:
Post a Comment
all comments are moderated. unkind comments will be deleted.