sunday: my little daredevil who is never intimidated by the fact that something might be out of his reach…
tuesday: the current state of layla’s desk.
wednesday:without any warning, or having ever been taught, micah suddenly announces, “mommy, a made my letters!” and he did.
thursday:micah likes to play hi-ho cherry-o, but I think his favorite part is identifying which one of us is which kid on the box. the boy with the hat, that’s him.
friday:dave and I flew down to california for amy and adam’s wedding. tons of fun, but such a long day. I finished the evening by falling asleep, sitting up, in a bar.
saturday:hanging around at the hughes house with a bunch of sue’s family that was in town for the wedding. jordan taught us all how to play a new card game.
there are also some 8x10 collages of shots from our trip, and one of the extras from the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
all comments are moderated. unkind comments will be deleted.