Monday, June 22, 2015

meal plan monday

I have a heck of a time planning meals for warm weather. when it’s 90*+ outside, it’s generally not advisable to use your oven and heat your house up even more, but I’m such a “farm kitchen” kinda chick, I have a heck of a time coming up with recipes that aren’t soups, casseroles, or some kind of meat-potato-veggie combo. 2 of my kids won’t eat anything in the “al fresco” category, so yeah… I do my best, and it might be a little warm. oh well.

  • monday: pork chops; broccoli; rice
  • tuesday: pizza; green beans
  • wednesday: slow cooker southwest chicken and rice
  • thursday: meatloaf; baked potatoes; peas and carrots
  • friday: chicken ceasar salad; sourdough
  • saturday: burgers/dogs; chips; raw veggies
  • sunday: waffles; sausages

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...