Monday, June 10, 2013

week 23 in pictures

this was a very basic week. I have 7 pictures and that’s it.

sunday: more of my clothesline love affair. this row of little boy jammies is just the cutest.051

monday: toby, sunning himself, and layla tattooing herself.052

tuesday: I keep waking up with this adorableness in bed with me… cute, but not exactly ideal.053

wednesday: slugs suck! that’s my first strawberry to be almost ripe this year… grrr.058

more wednesday: my boys, leaving shane’s final track meet of the season. awwww… makes a mommy’s heart sing.060

still more wednesday: final band concert of the year. obviously, we decided to sit on the wrong side of the gym. jazz band started the concert with “crazy train”. it was awesome. that’s shane on the left with the silver trumpet.064

friday: apparently a bear was spotted at location “B”, according to a letter sent home from layla’s school. location “A” is where we live. eek!072 (2)

and that’s it.

book shots:017020023

linking up again at the mom creative for project life tuesday.PL-TuesdaySM

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...