wednesday: shane had his second band concert of the year. I couldn’t take a picture of him actually playing because there were people blocking our view. I didn’t want to be rude and stand up in the middle of it. so I snapped this across the gym while the jr. high band was setting up. he’s over there on the bleachers in the black shirt.
friday: date night! dave had to go over to the plateau to pick up some shirts from his friend, nick. I ditched the kids and met him over there. we had dinner at the pine lake ale house. YUM! this was my drink. a ‘traditional’ appletini. it’s what I had one night years ago when we were dating. so it’s kind of reminiscent!
saturday: today we made ginger a part of our family!
- a lovely patch of crocuses blooming at the school!
- my post-workout meal of coffee and bacon.
- helping shane with his popcorn science experiment.
- a morning routine… doing layla’s hair.
- shane, taste-testing science experiment.
- layla, AKA darth sidius.
- dave and todd… modeling one of the “real dawgs fight cancer” shirts he had made.