okay, I’ve been considering quitting this whole thing. I hate taking/posting/looking at pictures of myself. I feel stupid. I feel self-absorbed. I feel vain or arrogant or any number of negative adjectives you might want to fill in. these pictures are from last week, and even they represent a half-hearted attempt at remembering to have someone take a pic.
this is not to say that I think any of the other participants in WIWW are vain, arrogant, or self-absorbed. no, this is my own, personal dislike or insecurity, or whatever… I like looking at their pictures, and I fully appreciate the whole point of the exercise. and, (as I sit here in my workout pants, hoodie, and socks) I am fully aware that I should, indeed, be participating with a little more gusto. I’ll do better. I swear.
anyway, here’s sunday, the 15th:
- dress: hand me down
- cardigan: aeropostle
- shoes: target
- necklace: target
I used to have earrings that matched that necklace, but I lost one.
wednesday, the 18th:
- purple top: thrifted (LOVE this top. was even complimented by the girl in the mcdonald’s drive-thru who took my money! that’s sayin’ something, right?)
- capris: gap (modified by me – you can see what they used to look like here. they are the extremely wrinkly ones on the right in the first picture.)
- flip flops: kohl’s (highly important information, I know.)
- necklace/earrings: target
- awesome sunburn: me
- slouch: all me…
- terrible, blurry picture: canon powershot SD790 IS (I SO want a good camera!!!)
while using his services as photographer, micah wanted to share with you what HE was wearing:
- emergency vehicle jammies: target (via garage sale)
- extreme cuteness: all me! (okay, I guess I should credit dave for a little bit of it… okay, half.)
linking up, because otherwise I’m just posting pictures of myself…