Monday, April 18, 2011

what’s in my closet? installment #5 - tank tops and long sleeve shirts

both of these categories are lacking, so I’m combining them.

first picture:016

  1. black ribbed v-neck tank (fashion bug): I like this tank. it’s a little boring, but very versatile.
  2. green ribbed tank (walmart): I like the little green stones on the neckline of this tank, but that’s about it. I liked it when I got it, but it hasn’t kept it’s shape or it’s color. now it is short and wide. and leaving now.
  3. turquoise ribbed tank (walmart): same as above, but this one doesn’t even have the stones going for it. bye-bye.

second picture:031

  1. beige embellished tunic(walmart): in theory, I like this shirt. I like the stitching on the neckline, I like the shape and style of it. the color’s okay, but I’m not in love with it. the problem is the fabric. it doesn’t hang right. it’s a thick knit t-shirt material. in a style of shirt that should hang, this doesn’t it bunches and sticks to whatever I have underneath it, including my pants. I think this might need to go.
  2. green v-neck t-shirt (target): this shirt is fine. I’m not in love with it, but I like it well enough. problem? it’s boring! I try to do an interesting colored tank underneath, for a little color, but a good scarf or long necklace would do wonders for this.
  3. brown v-neck t-shirt (target): same as above. exactly.

third picture: 032

  1. white t-shirt (old navy): this was once a decent shirt. now it is thin and flimsy. I have no idea why I still have it because I never wear it.
  2. black t-shirt (old navy): this shirt is too short. the sleeves seem short, and it over all seems too small. why I still have it, I have no idea.
  3. green turtleneck (gift?): I hate turtlenecks. I keep it for when it snows. this is stupid. I own scarfs. gone.

okay, so here’s the deal… after having gone through this, I now own one plain black tank top and two identical long sleeve shirts. um, help!

1 comment:

  1. Have you thought of dyeing the ones that are not the color you like, but you like everything else about the piece of clothing? There was a shirt or 2 back in the short sleeve post that had color as its problem, I think.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...