Tuesday, February 15, 2011

project life–week 5

back to typical:023

but I love the things I’m finding to photograph. the picture of micah on the exercise bike is almost identical to a picture of me around that age on an exercise bike. I remember how much fun it was to try and make it go.

the latter half is kind of layla-heavy. is this typical of all 5 year olds? or is it just mine. she’s constantly doing something photo-worthy. maybe she’s just flashy. I’m aware of the fact that there are very few pictures of shane. this is not because I don’t try. for whatever reason, he’s reached the ‘don’t take my picture’ phase of life. every time he’s doing something photo-worthy, I grab the camera and he does something stupid to ruin it. I have a lot of pictures of him running away or ducking. maybe I’ll have to start using those. and then just journal about what it was he was doing that I was trying to photograph!024

and that’s week 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...