Tuesday, February 15, 2011

project life–week 3

nothing too exciting here:018

and yes, that is a picture of project life! I find myself taking pictures of things I would have found very weird a few months ago, but when you have the ‘daily life’ thing in mind, and stuff your grandchildren might enjoy seeing, it puts a different perspective on things.

the latter half of the week:019

I LOVE wednesday’s picture… layla walking home from the bus. we do this EVERY day, and this is what it looks like now. I’ll have to remember to take one in the spring, and again next fall. I also have one of the pull-out double size journaling cards, which I used to tell the story of layla’s new bedding, which used to be mine.

and that’s week 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...