Monday, February 7, 2011

meal plan monday

I’m moving this over here. I don’t know what the plan is with the other blog. I am finding it kind of extraneous and annoying at this point. I’m a freakin’ idiot if I think it’ll ever make me any money, and, aside from that, why the heck do I need two blogs?

so anywhoooooo…

dave and I are taking a little mini-vacation this weekend to attend a wedding in california. we leave on friday, and my parents will be staying here with the kids (aside from various playdates I have arranged for outsourcing purposes). I’ll pick up a papa murphy’s pizza for them on thursday, and make the hash brown casserole ahead of time, so all they have to do is bake it. the waffle recipe is my dad’s anyway, so he could easily handle it, but I may throw, at least, the dry ingredients into the bowl so he doesn’t have to be scrounging around in cupboards, looking for things.

hopefully it’ll be pretty painless. I’m looking forward to the trip. not looking forward to flying. I HATE flying. makes me very nervous… I’m also feeling torn about the excitement of a weekend away (even if it’s not a super-exciting weekend away) with dave, and my guilt about not taking the kids with us… I’ll miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...