Sunday, February 6, 2011

2011 week 5 in pictures

sunday:028there’s something in my hamper!!!

monday:004layla’s new BIG kid booster seat.

tuesday:007micah, trying to ride the exercise bike at my parents’.

wednesday:011toby was eating and shane put this down over the end of his tail. he didn’t even flinch, just kept on chowing down.

thursday:019typical layla. I’d been working on albums and had all my pens and stuff out. I found her in there, humming and doodling all over a piece of paper. happy as a clam.

friday:004layla pinched her finger or something and needed an ice pack. I was fixing dinner, so I told her to go snuggle up with daddy, who was reading in the other room. when dinner was ready, this is what I found.

saturday:013layla dressed up her fingers in polly pocket dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...