In the last 24 hours, I have made MAJOR strides in attacking my list that I posted yesterday. The blue stuff is GONE. The purple stuff has a home and just needs to get there.
- 6 sippy cups have a home and will be delivered on Sunday.
- 3 mugs actually turned into 4 and have been dropped off at Goodwill this morning.
- margarita glasses: Goodwill
- plastic margarita glasses and pitcher: Goodwill
- million baby spoons: some are going with the sippy cups, the rest went to Goodwill
- 6 plastic cups: Goodwill
- watermelon placemats: Goodwill
- pacifier keeper: w/ the cups and spoons
- citrus zester: Goodwill
- orange peeler: Goodwill
- tea ball: Goodwill
- Spaghetti Factory glass: Goodwill
- still need to connect w/ puzzle person
- cloth diapers: have a drop off person, just need to set up a time
- couch still here – need a non-rainy day
- train table: still need to clean up and photograph this for friend
- Pack N Play: got 2 bites on this this morning from craigslist. Hopefully meeting someone tomorrow morning. Just waiting for confirmation.
- Stroller/Travel system: Stroller may have a home w/ sippy cups, et. al… waiting for confirmation. Then will relist car seat on Craigslist solo.
- Crib: still no idea.
- crates of clothing blanks: no idea
- tie-dye inventory: nothing to report
- powdered dyes: nothing to report
- puppet theatre: GONE to a friend who picked it up this morning.
- Star Stacker: need to put in a bag to take to church
- scrapbooking supplies: my SIL might want a few things, need to go through
- homeschool/preschool supplies: sent an email to layla’s teacher to see if she’s interested in a few things – waiting to hear back.
- box of stuff to Goodwill: Goodwill
- bag in garage: Goodwill
- diaper bag: Goodwill
- spice rack: forgot to pack it in the car. oops.
- frame backpack: Goodwill
- ring sling: SIL taking – will mail soon
- bibs: forgot to pack – will take them with next trip to Goodwill
- Crib bedding: Goodwill
- screen door: haven’t seen the people next door in a few days.
- wading pool: nothing yet, but garbage day is tomorrow, so I better get on it.
- toy trucks: not yet.
- media cabinet: not yet.
I also took to Goodwill:
- 3 lunchboxes
- set of Christmas pancake molds (sorry Trudy, they always stuck.)
- Mariner Moose backpack
- CM album tote I don’t use anymore
A friend has also claimed:
- Chewbacca baby Halloween costume
So, needless to say, I am VERY excited. All morning long, I had this giddy feeling of anticipation about dropping the stuff off at Goodwill. It was almost like it was Christmas or something! The guy at the Goodwill drop-off place thanked me for my stuff, and I felt like throwing my arms around him and saying, “NO. Thank YOU!!!” I resisted.
So, Onward and OUTward… Hopefully I’ll have more to report tomorrow!