- sunday: waffles; sausage
- monday: chicken soup; sourdough (carried over from last week – we had leftovers on saturday instead)
- tuesday: hamburgers; carrot sticks; tater tots
- wednesday: chicken; rice; peas&carrots
- thursday: french dips; salad (we have christmas dinner on the 25th, not on christmas eve)
- friday: christmas dinner!!!!
- satuday: pizza; green beans (as if we could NOT have it!)
i did the shopping yesterday, thank goodness. i hate shopping anyway, but doing it on sunday afternoons works pretty well, because i have the potential to do it alone… although layla somehow finagled her way along. i went to qfc in redmond w/ the added bonus of being able to go to ben franklin in the same trip. managed to pick up the RIGHT yarn for attempt #5 or something of my niece’s birthday/christmas/graduation present (yes, she’s 1 – you read that right. i’m just not very optimistic about getting it done in the next decade). ::sigh::