two weeks in a row and here we go!
- monday: beef-barley soup; sourdough
- tuesday: chicken; beans and rice; salad
- wednesday: tater tot casserole
- thursday: thanksgiving!!!
- friday: pizza; green beans (duh)
- saturday: leftovers
- sunday: scrambles; toast
there you have it. i’m using the left-over yummy pot roast from last week for my soup tonight. OMG, it was SO good. i made the best gravy EVER with it too. some of that might find it’s way into the soup as well… okay, i’ll stop. i know everyone (myself included) is gaining weight just reading this!
i mentioned last week about husbands being super helpful in the inspiration department… well, mine came through for me this week. NOT. when i asked him if there was anything in particular he was craving this week, he responded with, “turkey.”
yeah… what a turkey.