so i’ve been having issues getting pictures up here from our trip. but they’re all on facebook now, so you can see them there if you so desire. we had a good trip and now i’m dealing with the whole post-trip thing. so much to do. house is a sty. laundry never-ending. and i’m totally lazy from not having to do the normal stuff while away. ugh.
but anyway, i’m going to try and make a to do list here for the week. hopefully i’ll get things done so i won’t have to feel depressed about it. yes, it’s my birthday, but stuff still needs to be done.
- wash lindsey’s sleeping bags and return.
- set up tent to air and sweep out all the dirt.
- pick raspberries.
- check pool, add water.
- get skimmer for pool.
- clean up stuff in backyard.
- clean out cooler and return to mom and dad.
- clean bathrooms.
- catch up on laundry.
- fold and put away the pile of sheets that has been in my room for weeks. :(
- sweep and mop dining room and kitchen floor.
- plan meals and grocery shop for the week.
- costco run.
- put away all camping stuff in a somewhat orderly fashion.
- vacuum rug in garage.
- put away doll house in garage and stash toys.
- clean mom and dad’s on thursday.
- return pei’s lantern.
- work on mom’s shawl.
- get shane’s bike.
- pick up library books.
ugh. that should be enough. there’s a million other things that need to get done as well, but i’m not super enthusiastic about that list so far, so i think i’ll leave it alone. if i, by some miracle, get all that done and then some, i’ll be impressed. i wish i could make a different list… maybe something like:
- drink coffee.
- get plenty of sleep.
- catch up on kids’ cartoons.
- waste countless hours on facebook.
- watch kids play outside.
i think i could handle that.