- wash lindsey’s sleeping bags and return.
- set up tent to air and sweep out all the dirt.
- pick raspberries.
- check pool, add water.
- get skimmer for pool.
- clean up stuff in backyard.
- clean out cooler and return to mom and dad.
- clean bathrooms.
- catch up on laundry. (well, mostly. just have one load left to fold and put away.)
- fold and put away the pile of sheets that has been in my room for weeks. :)
- sweep and mop dining room and kitchen floor.
- plan meals and grocery shop for the week.
- costco run.
- put away all camping stuff in a somewhat orderly fashion.
- vacuum rug in garage.
- put away doll house in garage and stash toys.
- clean mom and dad’s on thursday.
- return pei’s lantern.
- work on mom’s shawl.
- get shane’s bike.
- pick up library books.
i put #15 and #16 in blue because they’re done, but i didn’t do them. last night after dinner, i took shane and layla with me to cold stone to get a little birthday treat. my wonderful husband did those for me while i was gone!
today, i have to do #12 :( and while i’m out, i figure i’ll do #21 and maybe #5. i absolutely HAVE to do #3. this evening, dave and my dad are taking shane to go and pick up his new bike and then #20 will be done and i’m going to try and have #7 done so i can give the cooler to my dad when he comes to get shane. oh, and i’ll finish #9.
here’s to being productive!