- today: mac & cheese w/ hot dogs; peas
- tomorrow: chicken; rice; broccoli
- friday: pizza; green beans
- saturday: hamburgers; corn on the cob; chips
- sunday: waffles; bacon
- monday: ribs; oven fries; broccoli
- tuesday: tacos
so i did my shopping differently today. this weekend, while i was a costco, i priced some things to compare. so today, since i had to go anyway to get milk, i got a bunch of other stuff too. cereal, butter, ground beef, orange juice, bananas, apples, blueberries, salad, chips, mac & cheese, and canned chicken. it means that i totally blew my grocery budget for the week, but it also means that a lot of the stuff i would be buying weekly, i won’t have to get for awhile. hopefully it works out because it means that i now only have $75 a week for the next 3 weeks.
and yes, the mac & cheese is out of a BOX! my family is SO excited!