i’m a little late posting this, but my power was out, so what can you do?
- tuesday: white chicken chili; sourdough (cooked entirely on a camp stove, thankyouverymuch.)
- wednesday: tacos
- thursday: lemon pepper chicken; salad; potatoes
- friday: pizza; green beans
- saturday: hamburgers; chips; carrot sticks
- sunday: ham & cheese omelets; toast (we keep pushing this back because some reason or other keeps us from having it)
- monday: leftovers
did my shopping today, $100 in hand. i was a little nervous because i had a lot on my list – my fridge and freezer were practically empty, and because i went to qfc (because safeway doesn’t sell great northern beans) and i hadn’t even looked at the flyer. qfc does not have good sales on meat. at least not on the meat i needed this week. apparently i did okay because i still only spent $89 and change. phew.