Friday, February 13, 2009

fillet of sole

so i sat micah at the table today to eat his lunch.  he had a plate of food, a fork to eat it with, he was buckled into his seat, and had shoes on his feet.  i left the room and came back to find him out of his chair, done with his food, and this scene:Picture 008   want a closer look?  i know you do…Picture 009    yes, that’s a fork IN the shoe.Picture 010          have i mentioned he’s a total houdini?  the straps are still buckled and it’s impossible to get them tight enough to keep him in.  but i’m loving that he left a shoe behind.  it’s so cinderella.

i’m kind of thinking at this point that i should maybe look inside the shoe, just to be sure he didn’t stash any of his lunch in there.

i’ve said it before, i never claimed to have normal kids.

at least he ate…

4 comments:

  1. You have to wonder what goes through their minds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skill may become very handy later in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He had to eat and run mom.

    And I always say I don't need anything, I shouldn't say that anymore, because I always go to the store and pick up something anyways. Like, I realized I can't make the pancakes without more Bisquick, I just can't think of a list on Sunday nights, all I want to do is get in bed and go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...