mary saw this on heather's blog and thought it looked fun so she did it too and now i am as well. the ones i have done are in bold, and of course, i had to add some sarcastic commentary... what have you done?
1. Started your own blog - well, duh.
2. Slept under the stars - in a tent, does that count?
3. Played in a band - but my roommate in college was in one.
4. Visited Hawaii - september 2010. i can't wait!
5. Watched a meteor shower - while sitting in hot springs up by stevens pass
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis - no, but i watched one laying eggs on the side of my house once when i lived in cheney.
10. Sang a solo - not unless you count in the car by myself.
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child - no, but being adopted myself, i've always had that as something i would VERY much consider doing.
16. Had food poisoning - knocking on wood right now!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables - i make pathetic attempts.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked - not intentionally, i just wanted someone to help me change a tire and they ended up giving me a ride.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - sick of work is sick, right?
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping - no comment
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run - i honestly don't know. but i made a great catch when i was like 8 that foiled a home run.
32. Been on a cruise - no interest whatsoever
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - well, my parents are my ancestors and they were born in seattle and port gamble. i've been there.
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language - does baby sign language count?
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - and working on it yet, again.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelos David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa - almost went to tanzania in high school, but never did.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance - got rear ended once in my mom's car when i was in jr. high and they thought i had whiplash. it wasn't very dramatic.
47. Had your portrait painted - well, unless it counts that layla did it...
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie - does a concert video count?
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason - dave's great at that... and he works right by the market.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving - NO!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - i will never part with huggy!
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar - eeewww!
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone - just stress fractures
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper - thanks to the northwest signal! i've also been on the evening news twice!
85. Read the entire Bible - i keep trying! actually, i 'read' the entire bible in one afternoon while pregnant with shane looking for a good name. the best one i came up with was jethro, but everyone made fun of me because of the beverly hillbillies, so we wound up with a non-biblical name anyway.
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - i'd be a vegetarian if i had to do that. i know, i'm a pansy.
88. Had chickenpox - but not until i was 16.
89. Saved someone’s life - not that i'm aware of.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous - like a million figure skaters of the past.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby - once or twice... i try not to make it a habit.
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit - again, knocking on wood.
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day