1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
which back seat? car seats, trash, the 'jon and kate box' that has spare diapers, wipes, a bib, spare socks for the kids, spare pants and underwear for layla, uhhh... trash, foam animal hats from noah's birthday party, trash, 2 strollers, layla's sandals, some semi-crushed pirate's booty that layla dumped out of a cup, crumbs, dirt, a little potty, a wind-up doc hudson car, trash, who knows what else... trash.
2. When was the last time you threw up
uhh, may 2007. the most awful episode of stomach flu that hit all members of our family.
3. What's your favorite curse word?
dammit or crap, although crap isn't really cursing.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
shane, layla, micah (how convenient)
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
drinking coffee, feeding a baby, listening to layla tell me that she wanted 'milk on her life'
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
taking shane for a swim test, worrying about what i'm fixing for dinner. oh wait! we're going to a birthday party. yay! i don't have to make dinner!
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
GOOD LORD NO!
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
mint chocolate chip? cake batter? chocolate?
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
orange soda (oops. i'm just trying to get them out of the house so we can't drink them anymore.)
12. What are you wearing right now?
denim shorts, a tank top with a coffee stain and some smeared raspberries on it.
13. What was the last thing you ate?
2 hot dogs w/ WHOLE WHEAT BUNS
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
don't think i've bought much of anything this week. totally broke!
15. When was the last time you ran?
yesterday across the church nursery to attempt to keep micah from falling on his head.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
uh... apparently kayaking is an olympic sport.
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
a lady about a homeschool assesment for shane
19. Ever go camping?
rarely... going labor day weekend this year.
20. Do you have a tan?
uh... does a farmer tan count?
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
only if there's ice in it. i hate cold stuff bumping into my teeth.
25. What did your last IM say?
"do you know where the top for layla's blue snack cup is?"
- ok, i just had to edit this because i just sent an IM to dave that had me laughing really hard after i realized what i had written...
"can i meet you someplace before you get to kat's so i don't have to take the kids to the liquor store?"
26. Are you someone's best friend?
i think so.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
dave's company picnic at lincoln park... so basically herding kids and making small talk with people i've met on like 3 different occasions and don't know at all.
28. Where is your mom right now?
probably in bed.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
a beat up screen door,a green door mat, a half-deflated inflatable clownfish, a blue noodle, a rotting deck, a blue wading pool, a stump, dead grass, dandilions, 3 plastic fish, a towel, a beach ball, a yellow sand bucket, a small brown bird, and a fence.
30. What color is your watch?
silver metal band w/ a blue face (that sounds weird)
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
hot guys w/ cool accents.
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
in theory, yes. in reality, probably not.
33. What is your birthstone?
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
depends on how many kids i have with me. although, when layla's in the car, the second she recognizes we're in a drive-thru of any sort - this has happened in line for the car wash and at a starbucks - she pipes up with "i want chicken!"
35.How many kids do you want?
oh, i don't know, 1 might be enough.
36. Do you have a dog?
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
darla, i think.
38. Have you met anyone famous?
brian boitano, rosalyn sumners, debi thomas, tonya harding (yes, tonya harding... she was really nice - but this was years ago), a bunch of other skaters from the late 80's that no one remembers. oh and brad adam and bill kruger in an elevator at safeco field. they're the guys on fsn before and after mariner's games. bill kruger was totally snotty, but brad adam was very nice, even though my dad was a total dork and said something darrell smallbeckish like 'hey you are those guys we see on tv!'
39. Any plans today?
shane's swim test, stopping at target to get him new goggles since he lost his (again), kat's birthday party, putting the laundry in the dryer.
40. How many states have you lived in?
41. Ever go to college?
42. Where are you right now?
in front of the computer.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
solicitors who leave empty snack packages on your front porch.
44. Last song listened to?
i honestly have no idea.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
dust, mold, pollen, cats, dogs, children, needles, germs, cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking, folding fitted sheets, waiting in line, solicitors.
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
brown flip flops
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
yes. people whose couches don't sag and whose carpet isn't green.
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
51. What time is it?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
they have to. i'm incapable of conversing about anything other than poop, diapers, snot, vomit, crumbs, and chauffeuring.
53. Do you eat healthy?
yes. and i eat absolute crap.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
seriously? make food, change diapers, wipe butts, put away toys, comb hair, bathe kids, break up fights, turn off the tv, play candyland, wipe faces, make more food, do dishes, do laundry, think about cleaning something, feel guilty for not cleaning something, put away toys, yell, put away more toys, drive kids places, nag, put away toys, wish desperately for a nap, make more food, kiss owies, put kids to bed, put away toys...
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
among many others.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
yes, but that was before it was six flags. they didn't have any flags then.
60. How did you get one of your scars?
do stretch marks count? that would be obvious.